Goat milk is one of the best milk; among the other milk, it contains a high amount of fat, vitamin, mineral, protein, and lactose (milk sugar). It influences human health, physical growth, nervous system, immune system, and disease prevention.
Lactose is the main component of all types of milk, and it’s a type of Carbohydrate. Goat milk has a low quantity of lactose: several nutritionists recommended to people, who allergy by cow milk, because this is indigestible, rich in lactose, and created stomach problems in children and adults.
Goat milk has many characteristics;
* Goat milk protein is very close to mother’s milk, which is very suitable for toddlers.
* Goat has low fat (Lactose).
* Goat milk has a high level of medium-chain fatty acid and also helps in Coronary heart disease and Intestinal disease.
* Goat milk has a high level of vitamin A and vitamin A is the best for skin health.
* It enhances nutrient consumption and helps in different minerals deficiencies like anemia, osteoporosis, iron deficiency, and magnesium deficiency.
* It boosts the regeneration of hemoglobin.
* Goat milk reduces cholesterol levels.
* The goat milk nutrient helps to support bone and muscle strength.
* Goat milk has antioxidant and inflammatory properties.
* Its hepatoprotective activity is good for tuberculosis patients.
According to a survey; 65% of the world population, uses goat’s milk products and chemical analyst reported, that goat milk has low pathogenic bacteria than cow milk and have an exceptional profile.